Machine Operators/ Tonawanda, NY/ 3rd Shift
Machine Operators needed for a growing Tonawanda facility to operate filling machines!
3rd: 10:00PM-6:30AM Monday – Friday (must be able to train on 1st or 2nd shift)
- Operate filling & packaging line
- Perform and document start-ups, operations, and in-process QA checks
- Record operating parameters, material usage, test results, scrap, and production output
- Verify and reconciling material lots and consumption
- Perform basic tear-down and re-assembly of equipment between batches
- Perform additional duties as needed
- 2+ years of applicable experience operating filling or packaging equipment in food, pharmaceuticals, or similar industry preferred but not required
- Ability to meet physical requirements (12-hour shifts); standing (up to 4 hours at a time,) walking, lifting (up to 45lbs unassisted), carrying, crouching
- Good mechanical abilities
- Strong math and documentation skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to train on 1st or 2nd shift
- Experience leading a production line team preferred
Get your foot in the door with this rapidly growing international Tonawanda company! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!