Diesel Engine and Transmission Mechanics/ Niagara Falls, NY
Diesel Engine and Transmission mechanics are needed for a Niagara Falls, NY facility to handle the overhauling of complete transmission, engine and similar assemblies.
1st: 7:30am-4:00pm Monday – Friday (May have Saturday shifts until noon depending on work levels)
- Executing the production, assembly, retrofitting, reworking and testing of parts into working engines and similar assemblies
- Maintaining clean workstation
- Processing and documenting production orders
- Assisting with training of new employees
- Properly handling all company tooling and operating machinery
- May be required to travel to customer and/or vendor locations for inspection and product support.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a production or repair service facility required. Three or four years’ experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate required.
- Good math, writing, reading and communication skills
- Ability to utilize hand tools, power tools and basic fabrication equipment required.
- Business related schoolings and /or certifications preferred.
Great opportunities for experienced Mechanics in Niagara Falls, NY! First shift hours! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!