We are searching for superior Customer Service Representatives for our client in Taylorsville.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Shift: 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM Mon-Fri
Don’t miss this Temp-to-Hire Opportunity.
Come work with a great team and friendly work environment.
Benefits available within the 1st week- via Remedy
- We are searching for a seasoned customer service representative with great work longevity.
- Order Entry into ERP System, process phone, fax and electronic orders.
- Generate and transmit order confirmations.
- Provide order status and product availability information to customers and to sales force.
- Prepare/distribute correspondence, marketing materials and samples to sales team & customers.
- Research sales history and gather account information for sales force.
- Provide customer follow-up Accurately enter sales date in CRM. File supporting documentation.
- Provide medical device information and repair status upon customer request.
- Must provide proof of education. High School Diploma or GED.