Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking a Payroll Specialist for our valued client in La Crosse. This is a Temp-To-Hire position at a client that wants to see you grow with their company!
Shift: 8 am to 5 pm
• Reviews payroll register and employee personnel changes to make sure there are no errors.
• Ensures that all benefits and insurance premiums are deducted from paychecks.
• Tracks PTO to ensure that they are accurately listed on paystubs.
• Makes sure all payroll accounts are balanced.
• Processes monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc bonuses, commission, PTO & W-4’s. service.
• Understanding of company benefits, 401(k), insurance, paid leave, and other voluntary deductions
• Associate’s degree in Accounting or Human Resources is preferred
• 2-3 years work experience in accounting or Human Resources preferred