- Responsible for the routine communication of job assignments and placement of line workers.
- Performing periodic quality checks of product to ensure best quality of product being produced.
- Responsible to identify, troubleshoot and repair production equipment.
- Maintain correct set-up specs and its documentation.
- Change over the equipment according to production requirements to avoid unnecessary downtime.
1st & 2nd shift available,
5AM-3:30PM & 3:30PM-2AM
Currently working Monday-Thursday, during their busy season they do work Monday-Saturday.