The Government Sales Support will support the sales and business development aspects of our client's target customers, with a prime focus on support of sales revenue and lead generation. The role will balance sales, business development, and government contracting. Customer relationship management is key with the focus of expanding and maintaining the sales funnel. Highly proactive and energetic position for a detail-oriented person who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelors degree required
- Must have 3-5+ years of sales experience with government sales/accounts. B-to-G experience (B-to-B will be entertained, but government preferred)
- Ability to exhibit a strong understanding of the Government Contract Process and have an established track record of effectively managing a long sales cycle.
- Experienced in customer service principles and practices
- Ability to make independent decisions with little direction, critical thinker under pressure
- Experience with CRM , Preferably Quickbooks
- Ability to multi-task, maintain strong organizational skills, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Extended hours and occasional travel (3-4X/year) may be required