Business Development Manager Langhorne, PA
Compensation: 40-50K Annual + Commission
- B2B sales of staffing services and HR related offerings to administrative, light industrial and manufacturing clients.
- Build sales strategies to win new clients by prospecting, discovering and qualifying target accounts.
- Use a consultative sales strategy approach to effectively resolve client’s staffing needs while maximizing sales activity within the Bucks county.
- Tour Client facilities and complete safety walk-through with Regional Safety Manager.
- Create, follow, update and develop sales goals with Remedy Branch Manager.
- Grow qualified leads to sales by cold-calling, field’s trip and networking.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 2 years of previous outside sales in staffing or human resource related areas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate (Excel, Word and CRM)
- Staffing industry experience is mandatory
- Must enjoy working in the field, meeting new contacts and networking