Inspector/ Lancaster, NY
Inspectors needed for a leading Lancaster manufacturing facility to inspect and package parts for production!
3rd: 11:00 PM - 7:15 AM Monday – Friday (must be available to train on 1st shift)
- Inspecting and packaging parts and reporting any problems with quality to Supervisor
- Keeping timely and accurate data on quality and production efficiency.
- Placing non-conforming parts in designated bins for approval
- Following all traveler requirements.
- Reviewing and posting visual defect board and work instructions at work station.
- Ensuring that work area is clean
- Performing additional duties as needed
- Two years of related work experience
- Ability to work in a team
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
Great opportunity with a leading and growing Lancaster facility! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!