Machine Operators/ Elma, NY/ All Shifts
Machine Operators (Coil Winders) needed for an established and growing Elma manufacturer to operate automatic winding machines!
1st: 7:00am-3:30pm Monday - Friday
2nd: 3:30pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday
3rd: 11:00pm - 7:00am Monday - Friday
- Winding copper magnet wire of various gauges via armature winding, onto a steel bobbin.
- Reviewing prints.
- Utilizing fine gage magnet wire to be wrapped side by side onto lead wire with precision.
- Using hand tools to trim wire and thread.
- Visually inspecting raw materials and products using magnifiers and microscopes.
- Performing job-related additional duties as needed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two years of similar experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and perform close precision work on small parts.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination and good manual dexterity in both hands.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, process sketches, and understand measuring instruments is a plus
Growth potential available! All shifts available! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!