Part-Time Forklift Operators / Tonawanda, NY/1st shift
A transportation facility in the Tonawanda, NY area is seeking Part-Time Forklift Operators for approximately 27-30 hours per week.
1st: 6:00am-10:00am (or to 11:00am)
- Sorting, handling, loading, unloading, palletized and non-palletized materials
- Operating equipment safely: pallet jack, hand truck, forklift
- Securing freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies
- Utilizing scan hand held devices to track shipment
- Previous dock/warehouse experience in the transportation industry preferred
- Prior forklift experience in a freight/less than truckload environment
- Prior experience loading and unloading trailers
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to do basic math calculations, with and without a calculator
- Ability to work on a non-climate controlled dock for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift freight and other objects up to 50 lbs. frequently, and occasionally greater than 75 lbs.
- Adhering to company safety policies and procedures at all times
Great part-time hours! Competitive compensation! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!