Production Associates/ Lancaster, NY/ 2nd and 3rd Shifts
A Lancaster manufacturing facility is seeking Production Associates (Prep Operators) to tape, paint, weigh and sandblast parts!
2nd: 3:00PM - 11:15 PM Monday – Friday
3rd: 11 PM - 7:15 AM Monday - Friday
- Mixing/applying paints and solvents
- Reviewing and posting visual defect board and work instructions at work station prior to start of job
- Reporting any equipment problems to work shift lead hand immediately.
- Ensuring equipment and tools are clean and in good working order
- Operating machinery in a safe and efficient manner.
- Keeping timely and accurate data on quality and production efficiency.
- Performing additional job-related tasks as needed
- Two years related experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with IATF/ISO policies, procedures and work instructions that relate to job activities.
- Must be knowledgeable about safety, customers, personal safety equipment, and other requirements.
Comprehensive benefits package and advancement potential available! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!