Welding position available in the North Columbus area!
The welder inspects the structure for acceptable finish (material, fit, and weld quality), confirms product in the system when necessary, and delivers products to the next internal/external customer.
- 1st shift (5:00am – 3:30pm; Mon – Thurs)
- Starting pay is $16.80/hr
- Accurately enter data into the system and ensure that inventory is accurately stated.
- Maintain accurate records such as production orders, data collection, and Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) sheets.
- Maintenance all welding equipment used in the department.
- Maintain stock control, pull items for orders, work in other departments, and complete other related duties as required to fulfill customer orders.
- Safely operate fork trucks and cranes.