- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Effective manual dexterity and eye hand coordination.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective organization skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform job using a microscope to manipulate and construct micro parts.
- Training available.
Experience in the following areas is preferred and proves to be successful skills for this position:
- Intricate crafting
- Jewelry Making
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday/ 3:00 PM to 2:00 AM (some mandatory OT on Friday's)
Off: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent required.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
- Sitting for a 10 hour shift
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the quality inspection and manufacturing of Company products.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone/email.
- Visual capacity including depth perception, color vision, and peripheral vision enabling operation of machinery such as a microscope and small manufacturing tools such as tweezers for easier grip of product.