This job is no longer available, but here are some other jobs:
Base Pay: 19.00 per HOUR
Mold Setter/Mold Machine Operator Green Lane PA, 18054 Shifts available: 1st, 2nd and 3rd Pay-rate: $16-$19 depend on the experience!&...
Shifts available: 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Pay-rate: $16-$19 depend on the experience!
Change molds on injection molding machines, set-up process and troubleshoot cycles. In the event of defective equipment or a safety violation, the Mold Setter has the authority to stop the job and notify the Shift Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or one to three years mold setting experience. Must have a basic understanding in the use of mechanic tools and experience in the operation of hand lift and forklift trucks.
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 22.00 per HOUR
Business Development Manager ...
Compensation: 40-50K Annual + Commission
Preferred Skills and Experience
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
Administrative Assistant Philadelphia, PA 19115 Mon-Fri. 8 AM-5 PM Pay rate: $15-$18 (based on experience) Responsibilities: 1. Draft c...
Philadelphia, PA 19115
Mon-Fri. 8 AM-5 PM
Pay rate: $15-$18 (based on experience)
1. Draft correspondences and other formal documents
2. Plan and schedule appointments and events
3. Work with MS word, office, excel and outlook
4. Prepare power-point presentations for others
5. Perform all other office administrative tasks
Qualifications and Requirements:
Previous experience in office administration or other related field
MS suite (Word, Outlook, Excel and Power-point presentation) is must
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Base Pay: 23.00 per HOUR
STAFF ACCOUNTANT Princeton NJ, 08691 Shift: 8 AM-5 PM, M-F RESPONSIBILITIES: • Record, manage and reconcile reta...
• Record, manage and reconcile retail stores' sales and payments.
• Perform general balance sheet accounts analysis and reconciliations including customer and employee receivables, other receivables, deferred tax, prepaid expenses, sales prepayments, gift card payables, security deposits, etc.
• Prepare and reconcile retail bank statements.
• Record, reconcile, manage and submit various state sale taxes and other taxes.
• Potential to travel for retail store inventory and process audits.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Minimum of one year of accounting experience
• Advance understanding of the accounting of sales, discounts, inventory, etc.
• Must have bank account reconciliation experience.Apply Now More Info