CNC Journeyman looking for career growth?
Great company w/stable work and great benefits!
Ogden, UT * $24-32/hr.
- Develop and improve manufacturing processes.
- Proficient with CNC programming, parts design and tool selection.
- Perform troubleshooting and path optimization.
- Establish routines, techniques and documentation for production.
- Participate in training programs, skills development and 6S procedures.
- Effective communicator, responsible and motivated.
- Full benefits, education reimbursement and bonuses at hire on!
- Requires 10+ years machining exp., knowledge of GD&T, and working knowledge of CAD/CAM programs.
Veterans and Military encouraged.