Medical Insurance Verification Clerk needed to verify accuracy and integrity of patient information within a Fortune 500 Company.
This healthcare company has its regional office in Metairie and is one of the largest employers in the city.
We are seeking career-motivated employees looking for job security, opportunity for growth and thorough corporate training.
Successful employees have also come from positions such as Medical Coding, Accounts Receivable, Collection Specialist or Patient Account Representative.
- Verify medical insurance in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Identify and resolve outstanding issues.
- Verify and report general information with billing and collections.
- Analyze and resolve benefits and insurance information.
- Working in missing documents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for communicating with management.
- Detail oriented, analytical and organized.
- Interpersonal skills to work successfully within a team.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Medical background and understanding of medical insurance required.