Looking for a Human Resources Generalist role with a large reputable organization? This would be a great position for you! Apply today!
• Responsible for HR department initiatives and leads special projects in all HR functional areas, with a primary emphasis on talent acquisition and professional development.
• Recruits top talent for key job openings.
• Coordinates training and development programs.
• Minimum 4 years HR Generalist experience.
• Minimum 3 years in full life-cycle recruiting, using progressive recruiting strategies that use an array of sources, including social media channels.
• Must be a strong self-started, team player, and critical thinker with excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, project management, and organizational skills.
• Ability to conduct research, work under tight deadlines, and develop and organize information.
• Proven track record of successful recruitment.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in human resources or related field.
Pay: $65-75K – depending on experience