***Must have a resume***
The MRO/Maintenance Planner will be responsible for the inventory and organization of indirect materials and production equipment spare parts and recording that information into our computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES include the following:
- Procurement of maintenance, repair, operating and capital goods/service;
- Maintain inventory and organization of production spare parts;
- Maintain MRO area in an organized and professional manner including supplies and equipment;
- Develop Kanban systems internally and with suppliers and establish min/max levels;
- Review quotes and proposals/may conduct immediate procurement negotiation;
- Ensure that all information for production equipment is accurate and any and all manuals are entered in to Maximo;
- Work closely with Accounts Payable and Receiving to review and resolve discrepancies;
- Maintains inventory and service records and related documentation accordingly;
- Maintains professional relationship with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of the ERP System.
- Knowledge of purchasing and production planning principles.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to work independently and make objective decisions.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Detailed, analytical and result oriented.
- Excellent team player willing to work collaboratively to achieve team targets.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in purchasing and planning functions.