Manufacturing Assemblers - $13.50 starting Pay!
For handy folks only! You must be strong and know how to use power tools.
You will be working from assembly drawings, product manuals, and verbal instructions to assemble various products.
2nd shift - 2:00pm - 12:30am
$13.50 starting pay per hour
Weekly Pay / Temp-to-Hire Opportunity / Long-term and Career Oriented
Large Scale Assembler Responsibilities:
- Assembling materials using support tools such as production orders, standard work, blue prints, etc.
- Accurately enter data into the system and ensure that inventory is accurately stated.
- Maintain accurate records relating to production orders, data collection, and Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) sheets.
- Maintain all assembly equipment used in the department.
- Accurately maintain stock control, pull items for orders, work in other departments, and complete other related duties as required to fulfill customer orders.
- Safely operate fork trucks and cranes.
- Maintain quality throughout the Assembly process through self-inspection or other approved processes.
Why Choose Remedy Staffing?
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit Option
- Free Online Work Courses through Penn Foster
- Immediate Access to Benefits
- On-sight Manager
- And Much, Much More!
Don't Let This Winter Weather Get You Down... APPLY HERE NOW!