Manufacturing Assemblers needed on 2nd shift - North Columbus!
The assembler performs a wide variety of operations associated with the assembly, testing, packing, and shipping of various products, confirms product in the MRP system when necessary, and delivers product to the next internal / external customer.
1st and 2nd shifts available!
Starting Pay: $13.50
This is a long-term and temp-to-hire opportunity!
What will you be doing?
- Assembling materials using support tools such as production orders, standard work, blue prints, and other documents related to the Engineering / Customer specification.
- Maintain accurate records relating to production orders, data collection, and Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) sheets.
- Accurately maintain stock control, pull items for orders, work in other departments, and complete other related duties as required to fulfill customer orders.
- Safely operate fork trucks and cranes.
- Maintain quality throughout the Assembly process through self-inspection or other approved processes.
What are the requirements?
- Ability to read and interpret standard schematics
- Ability to work effectively with pneumatic tools and hand tools (hammers, torque wrench, screw drivers, etc.).
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn basic computer skills involving SAP and Microsoft Office.