Remedy Is seeking a Maintenance Tech in Orlando, FL
Ensure safe and legal products with the desired quality characteristics in accordance with the GMP’s,
HACCP, following the Food Safety Quality Management System
Keep work area, tools and supplies organized and sanitary throughout the shift - tools will be maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
Responsible for immediately reporting any problems with the GMP’s, HACCP or the Food Safety Quality Management System
Assist in the training of other employees as needed.
Perform other duties as requested.
Flexible on work schedule and Overtime as needed.
Equipment problems or malfunctions and accidents will be reported immediately to the Shift supervisor and/or Plant Manager
- Ensure that appropriate standard operating procedures (SOP's) are developed and maintained for all aspects of the business. Establish efficient maintenance processes for all the company’s structure and equipment.
- Set up working systems which minimize loss during the production process
- Constantly explore and implement methods of continuous improvement
- Constantly seek new ways to improve the plant’s production efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Provide regular maintenance information and performance updates.
- Ensure all maintenance data is gathered and reported correctly.
- Ensure compliance with plant safety programs
- Ensure compliance with HACCP and with good manufacturing practices (GMP's).
- Implement and manage systems for the ordering of items under his responsibility (parts / supplies) that minimizes stock holding quantities yet is suitably timed to ensure uninterrupted production of all the company’s processes and product lines.
- Manage and oversee the scheduled maintenance and servicing of the plant production lines to minimize down times and maximize the efficiency and working life of all production equipment and machinery.
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels through effective training and evaluation
- Work with Operations, order spare parts for production machinery and equipment as necessary.
- Handle all disciplinary matters with respect to the production workforce in accordance with company policy and local labor laws.
Carry out any relevant tasks as directed