OUR CLIENT IN MONTICELLO IS LOOKING FOR A PART TIME
MACHINE OPERATOR TO JOIN THEIR TEAM!
This is a Temp to Hire position, so this spot requires an individual seeking to join a growing company.
Shift: Part time/flexible hours 20-30 hours per week- temp to hire
Pay: $14 per hour
- The Machine Operator I must be able to set up and operate heavy machinery and related gauges to perform various cutting, punching, forming, blocking, and processing operations.
- The Machine Operator I must have thorough knowledge of production techniques and have the ability to produce quality-building parts.
- Must have experience with computerized equipment and material handling procedures.
- Knows and understands all safety rules/precautions for working in the environment
- Perform routine preventive maintenance, adjustments and lubrication on equipment and production tools as required to maintain proper operation
- Mark part/order number pieces of parts by using an identification tag
- Interpret blueprints, specifications and/or other technical data
- May be assigned other projects and duties as designated by Team Leader
- Must have solid math skills, ability to problem solve and follow written and verbal instructions
- GED or equivalent required
All Military and Veterans Welcome