POSITION SUMMARY: Coordinates facility/mail room services functions in Greenville office & handles general maintenance
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
1. Maintain facility and work with vendors for building-related activities when required.
Troubleshoot problems before calling repairman and handle maintenance tasks when feasible. Respond to associates' concerns with building issues.
2. Learn Tyco Alarm system functions and handle issues when they arise. Respond to calls.
3. Maintain security (issues badges, key fobs for new hires, visiting associates). Work with IT as needed.
4. Check log weekly to ensure building alarm is set properly.
5. Operate and maintain mailroom and supply room. Order office supplies, and keep storage areas, supply room and mailroom in an organized fashion. Maintain supplies for postage meter, FedEx, and copiers.
6. Obtain knowledge of postage meter and FedEx software; assist associates with mailings.
7. Complete inventory of supplies, cartridges, and batteries. Keep record of money received from associates for postage or personal FedEx mailings.
8. Distribute FedEx, DHL, etc. to appropriate associate upon the package arrival.
9. Inspect copy machine areas. Stock paper when needed. Learn functions of copiers and mechanics of fixing problems when possible.
10. Keep building and visitor's area is secure and tidy at all times.
11. Maintain company vehicles (record employee check-out list, and schedule of maintenance and repairs); periodically check cars for cleanliness and maintenance requirements, handling when needed.
12. Help with meeting room setup and tear down as needed for quarterly and annual meetings for CEO, human resources and administration (indoor and outdoor meeting setup).
13. Serve as a member on Safety Committee.
14. Assist with department budgeting
15. Prepare detailed travel itineraries and expense reports for selected senior management staff.
16. Order business cards.
17. Additional duties as needed and described and assigned by manager.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
1. High School Diploma, with some basic facility and mail room experience
Skills and Abilities which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
1. Good customer service skills
2. Good written and verbal communication skills
3. Good computer skills
4. Maintains relationships with staff and external vendors
5. Ability to lift/unload and distribute large boxes from FedEx
6. Mechanical ability to perform small maintenance tasks
7. Willingness to learn new tasks and responsibilities
8. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
9. Machines, Tools, Equipment and Work Aids which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position:
Computer knowledge - basic knowledge in current office applications
Basic knowledge of Federal Express shipping procedures/requirements and Pitney Bowes
License(s) /Certification(s) Required: None Required
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to follow other job related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.