A local company is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator (Recruitment). Great opportunity for someone looking to continue their career in Human Resources.
• Develop new recruiting protocols and practices with the Director of Human Resources.
• Work side-by-side with management to determine candidate attributes needed for high-functioning employees.
• Identify candidate sources for each of the company brands
• Conduct preliminary interviews and screen for qualifications
• Create profiles on candidates and maintain contact to build candidate pipeline
• Ability to make hiring recommendations to company hiring managers
• Attend job fairs and other opportunities to promote the company
Education/Experience and Skills:
• 1-3 years of recruiting experience.
• Advanced skills in Excel, Word and Internet knowledge.
• Ability to manage several projects at the same time.
• Effective communication and time management skills.
Pay: $40,000 annually, depending on experience