This a Great Direct Hire opportunity with a fantastic food manufacturing company in the South Side of San Antonio. Major career opportunity with a great International Company.
Food manufacturing is currently seeking a Production Supervisor for a 2nd shift. The work schedule is 6:00PM to 6:00AM. All interested candidates MUST be bilingual, have the ability to stand for extended periods of time. Experience in food manufacturing is a plus!
Pay is depending on experience. Will be discussed at time of interview.
- The ability to exhibit strong interpersonal skills, set expectations, measure and observe performance and provide feedback.
- Supervises a staff of 100+ temporary workers Ensures that all tasks are performed in accordance with the operating procedures and ensures all GMP’s are being followed.
- Walks the production area and observes workers performance to ensure good and safe work habits and coaches workers as needed.
- Solid knowledge of manufacturing best practices and safety
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with workers from other cultures in a sensitive manner. Able to work well with production workers, supervisors and operations manager.
- Participates in evening and morning production meetings
- Competent in use of Excel, word and outlook