Billing (Accounts Payable) Clerk/ Tonawanda, NY
A large distribution company in Tonawanda, NY is looking for a Billing/Accounts Payable Clerk to handle general accounting activities, provide office support and perform systems administration responsibilities.
- Preparing and processing all customer invoices and credit memos
- Matching vendor invoices with purchase orders
- Preparing and entering vendor invoices for billing daily
- Receiving packing slips
- Entering inventory adjustments
- Answering and researching billing inquiries
- Reporting billing discrepancies and other billing system related problems to management
- Generating and reviewing billing and allocation reports
- Printing vendor invoices
- Filing invoices
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting from two year college or technical school and two to four years’ related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency with computer systems and/or be able to learn new systems easily
- Must be self-directed and display strong initiative to complete goals
Comprehensive benefits package! Will consider entry-level candidates! Apply for this great Direct Hire opportunity today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!