New 1st Shift Quality Assurance Worker!
Temp to Hire!
Must Own Steel Toes!
Must Have a Reliable Form of Transportation!
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Working knowledge of ISO:9001 and TS16949 Quality Plans
- Ability to read and decipher prints
- Ability to perform multiple tasks utilizing tools such as micrometers and calipers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Understanding of Control Plans, PPAPs
- Previous Quality Assurance background: Minimum 2 years
- This position will require the qualified applicant to spend roughly 75% of their time working hand in hand with the Quality Manager to plan, organize, and implement the changes required within TS16949.
- The remainder of this job will require the hired employee to be on the Production Floor inspection various products while interacting with Production Associates.