Come work in a great manufacturing environment as a Shipping Clerk. Candidate should have a background working in an order fulfillment company. Along side with superb work longevity. Don't miss this TEMP TO HIRE Opportunity!
Shift: 4:00 PM - 12:30 AM (Orientation and training will be 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM Mon-Fri)
(Some Saturdays OT Mandatory)
Location: North Salt Lake Vicinity, UT 84116
Benefits available immediately via Staffing Agency. Pay Day is every Friday!
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing.
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas. Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
- File requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distribute items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department. Prepare parcels for mailing.
- Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method. Open bales, crates and other containers. Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory. Weigh and count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.