With over 140 years on the map, this company continues to grow. Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring 2nd shift Machine Operators for a thermoplastics manufacturer located about 30 minutes north of Madison, WI. Apply now for this full-time Temp-to-Hire position!
Shift: 2nd; 2:30pm - 11:30pm, Monday - Friday
Job Duties of the Plastic Mold Machine Operator:
- Measure and inspect products to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments
- Set up, operate, or tend plastic molding, casting, or core-making machines
- Position and secure work pieces on machines, and start feeding mechanisms
- Remove finished or cured products from dies or molds, using hand tools, air hoses and other equipment; stamp identifying information on products when necessary
- Trim excess material from parts, using knives, and grind scrap plastic into powder for reuse