CNC Machinist opportunity with great company!
$20-25/hr. Swing Shift: 3:30pm – 12am
- Completes setup of CNC machinery.
- Able to read blueprints and sketches.
- Calculate and set controls for speed/feed, coolant flow and angle cuts.
- Perform regular maintenance and testing on large scale production machinery.
- Develop schematics and drawing of production parts.
- Replace parts and toolings CNC/manual mills and/or lathes.
- Effective communicator. Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- One year of college or technical school certificate.
- 6 years of related/similar experience.
- Certified apprenticeship 5 Axis
Veterans and military encouraged.