Soldering Technicians/Elma, NY/ All Shifts
A growing Elma manufacturing facility is seeking experienced Soldering Technicians to hand solder and assemble electronic components.
1st: 7:00am-3:30pm Monday- Friday
2nd: 3:30pm - 11:00pm Monday-Friday
3rd: 11:00pm-7:00am Monday - Friday
Soldering Technician Job Duties:
- Hand soldering and assembling electronic components
- Working under magnifier or scopes in order to have a clear focus on soldering materials and parts.
- Operating various hand tools and perform repetitive task with soldering processes.
- Reading and understanding drawings, written instructions, and routers for various soldered parts.
- Documenting actions by completing production and quality forms when necessary.
- Performing additional duties as needed.
Soldering Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. An Associates or technical degree and six months to one year of experience preferred.
- Previous experience soldering or certification preferred.
- Requires frequent lifting and carrying items weighing up to 30 pounds unassisted, including assisting co-workers when required.
- Adequate physical ability including sufficient manual dexterity to perform the requisite manufacturing duties.
Great opportunity for an experienced Soldering professional! First shift hours! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!