Our client in Taylorsville is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
Shift: 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM Mon-Fri
Don’t miss this Temp-to-Hire Opportunity.
Benefits available within the 1st week- via Remedy
- We are searching for a seasoned customer service representative with great work longevity.
- Order Entry into ERP System, process phone fax and electronic orders.
- Generate and transmit order confirmations, Provide order status and product availability information to customers and to sales force.
- Prepare/distribute correspondence, marketing materials and samples to sales team & customers. Research sales history and gather account information.
- Provide customer follow-up Accurately enter sales date in CRM, file supporting documentation.
- Provide medical device information and repair status upon customer request.