Our client is looking for a Brokerage Manager for an Urbandale location. This is a fast paced work environment with a rapidly growing company. Previous management experience in the freight brokerage arena is required.
Pay: $50,000 - $60,000 + Excellent Benefits
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm (Monday-Friday)
Hours may vary based on clients demands.
- Supervises and manages direct reports by setting goals and freight broker staff
- Designs and implements processes and procedures
- Researches and recommends solutions on reoccurring issues within operational groups
- Reviews work for accuracy and ensures customer needs are met
- Manages all financial reporting for brokerage, including P&L
- Manages verification of carrier bill accuracy and entry into computer system
- Manages customer invoicing and accounts receivable processes
- Negotiates contracts with carriers and customers; reviews contracts annually for updates and changes
Please click “Apply Now” to be considered for this opening!