Remedy is currently recruiting for a...
Customer Service Sales Representative
For immediate consideration please send resume to Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is dedicated to ensuring that all Customer queries are supported / resolved in a timely manner and that they are satisfied with the organization.
- Deals with customers via telephone and/or email inquiries related to existing and/or new product Sales Orders in a professional manner.
- Enter customer sales orders into the MAS 500 EO system.
- Coordinates with customer and Shipping group for any International document requirements; including but not limited to, Certs, COO, Commercial Invoicing, etc.
- Assist customers with product questions as trained with basic product knowledge, specifications and pricing. Works directly with the Sales group for any complex product inquiries.
- Maintains existing customers records with their updates as specified and/or as identified.
- Support the onboarding of new customer records and fulfillment of their sale orders.
- Mail / Email Invoices to customers as established.
- Check Shipment Status and Provide Tracking #’s when appropriate or requested.
- Accepts customer sample requests.
- Maintains Sales Order record keeping as assigned and/or required.
- Support customers with RMA processing for Return Item Requests and completing their credit process.