CNC Programmer/ Orchard Park, NY/ 1st Shift
An experienced CNC Programmer is needed for an Orchard Park manufacturer to set up, program, and operate two CNC mills to machine parts according to specifications.
1st: 6:00 AM-2:30 PM (Monday through Friday)
- Setting-up, programing, and operating CNC mills (Haas)
- Performing set-ups from blue prints to manufacture parts to print dimensions and tolerances
- Reading blueprints to determine product specifications and material needed
- Checking machinery and tooling as necessary
- Setting up and operating various precision measuring instruments such as bore gages, micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Machine complex parts such as castings
- Operating lathes (Haas & Willis) and saws (DoAll)
- Performing minor machine repair such as oiling or cleaning machines
- Performing additional duties as required
CNC Programmer Requirements:
- 5 years CNC operating experience
- CNC Machinist: 2 years programming experience (required)
- Some personal tools may be required
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Knowledge of machines and tools including drilling, tapping and layout
- Ability to use measuring devices such as calipers
- Strong math skills including ability to convert decimals to fractions
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to program CNC machines
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced CNC Programmer! First shift hours! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!