2nd Shift Supervisor - Must be able to train on 1st shift
Leads all shift activities in a manner which promotes a safe working environment while producing parts of the highest possible quality and efficiency.
- Assign job duties to operators
- Monitor the quality of parts running in the 17 machines
- Processing experience
- Must be capable of Supervising 10-20 people
- Exhibit safety awareness at all times.
- Monitor all production and ensure products are made to the specification of the customer.
- Troubleshoot when adjustments are needed to the injection molding process.
- Check inventory levels at the request of the production supervisor.
- Identify training needs of production personnel.
- Aid in the training of operators and assemblers.