Computer to Plate Technician Summary The CTP Technician is responsible for supporting the workflow of the prepress and printing department.
• Create layout for plates.
• Perform basic materials management functions.
• Manage press target materials.
• Maintain CTP equipment to ensure smooth continual operation.
• Responsible for sharing best practices and ensuring department meets company objectives.
• Check quality of product continually to ensure accuracy of work.
• Supplies Printing with plate and target materials according to schedule.
• Perform housekeeping and other related duties.
Qualifications • Previous computer-to-plate experience in the printing industry. • Effective verbal and written communication skills and must be competent communicating using Outlook. • Strong time management and organizational.