Waste Water Technician
This position is contract to hire, offering great benefits and a permanent career.
Work schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm (rotating 24 hour on call schedule)
- Perform technical and administrative task in the plant.
- Performs required water testing and making reports.
- Adding and mixing chemicals when needed.
- Use tools, devices and instruments for the operation and the maintenance of the treatment facility.
- take 24 hour on call rotation
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License with clean driving record
- Knowledge of handling chemicals
- Ability to perform various test to add additives
- Must be able to work a on call 24 hour rotation
We encourage Military and Veterans to apply!!!