Remedy Staffing is hiring a bookkeeper in the Rusk, Texas area!
- Develop system to account for financial transactions by establishing a Chart of Accounts
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Perform detailed research/adjustment functions
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions and reconciling entries
- Maintain and balance general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries, prepare trial balance and reconciling errors
- Receive, approve and or decline invoices; Pay invoices and maintain ledgers
- Prepare profit and loss statement and balance sheet
- Generate 1099’s and W-2’s
- Monitor firm’s assets
- Assists with budget preparations
- Assist accountants with tax preparations
- Comply with federal, state and local SAFS Rules (Statement of Financial Accounting Standards) by studying and enforcing adherence to policies and procedures; filing reports and advising management on needed actions
HS Diploma or GED required, prefer Associate's Degree
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!