Manufacturing Quality Engineer - Must have experience working in a Manufacturing or Production environment.
- Quote, review design concepts and manage the build of Secondary Equipment (cutters, weld jigs, leak testers, etc.)
- Perform Capability/Processing Studies on all new equipment prior to start of mass production
- Develop and Implement Jigs and other miscellaneous tools for work cells/production lines for new model projects
- Compile/Maintain all required documents for equipment
- Participate in new model project management
- Train production and maintenance team for the maintenance and safe operation of new equipment
- Participate in Kaizen/production improvement activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (manufacturing, electrical, industrial or mechanical)or equivalent mix of education/experience with an Associate’s degree.
- 2-4 years working experience in engineering or engineering related position.
- Must possess general mechanical skills and willing to perform hands-on duties.
- Must be able to create and analyze various charts and graphs (MS Office)
- Must have a firm understanding of electrical-mechanical operations.
- Must be willing to work overtime and travel overnight as required to complete tasks and maintain schedules
- Ability to accurately read, understand and interpret blueprints and specifications including GD&T
- Working proficiency with CAD software such as Solid Works & Auto-CAD desired.
- Experience and familiarity with OSHA regulations is preferred
- Understanding of PFMEA’s is beneficial, but not required
- PLC programming / troubleshooting (Allen-Bradley and Omron preferred) knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Fanuc robot programming a plus.
Must have an Engineering Degree, and all applicants who have worked within a Manufacturing environment will be considered first. Must be a US citizen and able to do multiple face to face interviews.
Click here to apply or email email@example.com directly with your salary requirements in order to be considered.