Remedy Staffing is currently seeking a...
For Immediate consideration, please send resume to Ashley.quinones@Remedystaff.com
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect product to appropriate workmanship standards, work instructions, and/or other specifications.
- Mark, tag, note, document and segregate material and work-pieces that fail to meet specifications
- Recommend changes to processes and procedures, which will improve safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Understand blueprints, technical documents, and manuals, ensuring that material, product, and parts meet quality standards and customer’s expectations
- Self–managed; Team player
- Organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical aptitude
- Ability to read and write English
- Willing to cross train in other work centers as needed
- Able to quickly remove sample parts or products during the manufacturing process.
- Knowledge of basic math and computer skills
- Able to use precision measuring tools
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Steel toed boots required