Remedy Staffing is partnered with a heat transfer tooling company located in Sanborn. The company is in search of a direct hire, Electrical Assembler.
- Lay out and perform a wide variety of wiring and shop floor assembly installations consisting of but not limited to mechanical fastening of electronic/electrical components to electrical panels and electrical enclosures.
- Working from bill of material (B.O.M.) and shop floor routing, obtain parts and components necessary for assigned tasks. Check for apparent defects, damage to all components prior to installation/assembly.
- Work from electrical drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams, written, verbal, and own knowledge for determining location and placement of electrical assemblies, conduit, fittings motors, controls and components.
- Cut, route wires to various circuits. Check for continuity, proper markings and circuit integrity. Make preliminary connections and applicable wire harness assemblies. Verify work performed by making static and/or simulated operational test to determine proper component or sequential circuit performance to meet machine operational requirements.
- Use common assembly, hand and power tools, drills, conduit benders, pipe threading equipment and measuring devices such as volt meters, continuity testers and test bench equipment as required.
- Perform inventory control procedures with regards to cycle counting, verification of on hand balances and report part discrepancies, B.O.M. and routing errors.
- Act as key member of a team to develop and maintain an obsolescence program for electronics and controls hardware and software.
- Make program changes to PLC based machinery. (Allen Bradley)
Required Skills: Experience, Education, Skills, etc.
- Two year technical degree in Electronic/Electrical Technologies or equivalent training.
- At least 4 years experience in a production/electrical department.
- Read and interpret blueprints and electrical specifications as required.
- Working knowledge of basic measuring instruments such as volt/ohmmeter, ammeter, oscilloscope, and electronic test bench instruments.
- Working knowledge of PLC based programs as well as functional computer skills.
- Start-up and trouble-shooting skills are required for all product lines. Familiarity and working knowledge of 110v single-phase circuitry to 480v three phase, as well as AC and DC servo drives.
- Must have NYS drivers license.
- Able to work overtime.
- The ability to perform work that requires frequent lifting, climbing, standing, walking, crouching, squatting, bending and kneeling.
Shift: 1st Shift 40 to 50 Hours Per Week- Usually 7:00AM/ 7:30AM start time
Pay: $18.00-$22.00 Per Hour Depending on Experience
APPLY NOW for this great opportunity!