Looking for a great long term career?
Established company in Waterloo, IA is seeking an Industrial Sewer.
Shift: Full and Part time available with flexible schedules
Pay: $14/hr or based on experience
This position is required to work with indoor/outdoor fabrics, leathers, patent, and other textiles.
- Applicants must be able to follow instruction and do basic math/measuring.
- Prior experience on a Juki Industrial Sewing Machine a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a seamstress.
- Experience in fabric cutting, pattern making, and knowledge of various stitches and structure are needed.
All Military and Veterans are welcome.
Additional responsibilities include:
- keeping work area clean
- adherence to health/safety standards
- repetitive motions
- standing, sitting, walking, bending, and lifting
- ability to sit and stand for up to a 10-hour shift