Our client in Salt Lake City is searching for a swing shift CNC Machinist. They are a diversified manufacturer of control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets.
Once hired on, this company offers Competitive Wages, Benefits, Sign-On Bonus, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K Matching, Retirement Income, Account Incentive and Compensation Programs.
THIS IS A TEMP-TO-HIRE OPPORTUNITY. Apply Today!
Pay Rate: $20.00-$25.00/HR
Shift Hours: 2nd Shift (2:30 PM – 11:00 PM)
Training will be on day shift (6:00 AM – 2:30 PM) for a month or so, then the associate will change over to 2nd shift.*****
- Machining and Tool making at a Journeyman or higher level for both plastic/rubber injection and compression molding machines
- Precision Mold Tool Making
- Working from complicated blue prints
- Running CNC lathes and mills
- Operating manual lathes and mills
- Operation of grinding machinery
- Utilize manual micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, depth gauges, automatic CMM and Comparator
- Construction of the mold pin plates including the figuring and grinding of pins along with the construction of the plate itself
- Maintaining the pin plate, and micro drill inventory
- Sub-gating of the molds, fitting pins to the mold, and the mold assembly. Refitting of pins to nitride molds.
- Mill work on trim chuck blanks, and the turning of 5c collets chucks to fit parts
- Pin plate repairs, and minor mold repairs
- Train to be a back-up in the grind room