Business Development/Sales Representative (Staffing Industry)
Responsibilities - Locating and seeking out new service contracts. Must be able to build and establish positive client relationships through face-to-face sales interactions.
- Procure new business contracts through prospecting, networking and referrals, as well as maintaining and further developing accounts with existing clients.
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from lead generating databases, newspapers, business directories, and other sources.
- Quote bill rates, staffing terms and prepare sales contracts for new and renewed orders.
- Complete job site survey reports for all new customer job sites and existing customer job sites.
- Record all customer and prospect contact information in database.
- Other duties may apply
Rate of Pay/Salary - $35,000 (negotiable)
Schedule - Business Hours, with flexibility
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our office located at 1950 SW Military Dr. San Antonio, TX 78221. If you need additional information or have questions, please call 210.973.6878
Any interested applicant MUST:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of sales experience in the staffing industry with a proven track record
- Be able to provide a fully composed resume and references
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to work remotely with use of online systems and communications
- Be able to multi-task
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Have experience or ability to work remotely
- Must have ability to work flexible schedule, attend work related events