Quality Assurance Line Inspector/ Tonawanda, NY/ 3rd Shift
A rapidly growing consumer products manufacturer in Tonawanda is in need of a Quality Assurance Line Inspector to inspect incoming components and raw materials according to check lists, drawings, and or inspection procedures using standard physical/mechanical measurements and visual assessments that meet applicable standards for cGMP and FDA regulations.
3rd: 11:00pm-7:00am Monday – Friday
- Examining containers and packages for compliance
- Reviewing and inspecting paperwork for accuracy and completion
- Recording inspection data legibly and accurately as specified in applicable procedures.
- Obeying all safety rules and procedures
- Reviewing protocol procedures prior to inspecting products.
- Utilizing gages, calipers, and other measuring tools, and run to perform inspections.
- Entering quality data into the quality management system.
- Reviewing and maintaining quality of inspection records.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Previous Quality Inspection experience preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be reliable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Great opportunity with a growing international manufacturer in Tonawanda, NY! Apply today!