Production Assistants (Prep Operators) Lancaster, NY/ 2nd and 3rd Shifts
Prep Operators needed for a Lancaster manufacturer to tape, paint, weigh and sandblast parts!
2nd: 3:00PM - 11:15 PM Monday – Friday
3rd: 11 PM - 7:15 AM Monday - Friday
Prep Operator Job Duties:
- Mixing/applying paints and solvents
- Reviewing and posting visual defect board and work instructions at work station prior to start of job
- Reporting any equipment problems to work shift lead hand immediately.
- Ensuring equipment and tools are clean and in good working order
- Operating machinery in a safe and efficient manner.
- Keeping timely and accurate data on quality and production efficiency.
- Performing additional job-related tasks as needed
Prep Operator Qualifications:
- Two years related experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with IATF/ISO policies, procedures and work instructions that relate to job activities.
- Must be knowledgeable about safety, customers, personal safety equipment, and other requirements.
Advancement potential available! Comprehensive benefits package including health and dental, life and disability, flexible spending account, casual work environment, and many others! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!