Welders/ Buffalo, NY/ 1st and 2nd Shifts
A leading Buffalo manufacturer is seeking experienced Welders to perform TIG and MIG welding of aluminum and steel (also, stainless steel) parts.
1st: 7:00am-3:30pm Monday – Friday
2nd: 3:30 PM-2:30 AM – Monday – Thursday (4 days a week – 10 hour days)
- Mig and Tig duties
- Creating quality welds according to blueprints (weld symbols).
- Inspecting welds for accuracy.
- Preparing product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping and cutting steel/aluminum parts.
- Changing wire and welding as needed
- Handling proper packaging, and moving of all finished products to the proper location.
- Ensuring all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner
- Performing first piece and subsequent inspections as needed
- Monitoring equipment and request maintenance when required.
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
Amazing positions with an innovative Buffalo leader! First and second shifts available! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!