Machine Operator (Rubber Molding Technician)/ Lancaster, NY/ 1st Shift
An established and growing production facility in Lancaster, NY is seeking a Rubber Molding Technician (Machine Operator) to set up and operate Rubber Molding machines and mold!
1st: 7:30pm-4pm Monday - Friday (somewhat flexible)
- Reviewing routers for due dates, using correct material, make corrections and/or adjustments when required to ensure efficient and effective production of product.
- Verifying correct set-up of molds, presses and auxiliary
- Maintaining familiarity with all the departments inspection procedures and standards.
- Regularly monitoring products for acceptable quality to the most recent specification.
- Troubleshooting machines, including diagnosing various molded rubber defects.
- Running job to produce the correct quantity of product.
- Performing additional task as needed
- 2 plus years of experience in related position
- Previous production/factory experience required
Fantastic first shift position with a growing manufacturer in Lancaster, NY! Family-like environment! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!