Quality Control Inspector/Niagara Falls, NY/ 2nd Shift
A Quality Control Inspector is needed for a growing production facility in Niagara Falls, NY to handle the testing and disposition of finished goods according to ISO regulations.
8 hour shift between the hours of 3:00pm-11:30pm Monday - Friday (may be required to work weekends)
Quality Control Inspector Duties:
- Perform final inspection of products upon packaging completion
- Inspect paperwork for accuracy and completion
- Approve paperwork and product shippers and taking appropriate action on nonconforming materials.
- Review defected product and ensure accurate recording on paperwork
- Obey all safety rules and procedures
- Perform additional duties as needed
Quality Control Inspector Qualifications:
- Previous Quality Inspection experience preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good manual dexterity skills
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Great company that offers quick compensation increases! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!